St William have now submitted a planning application to East Herts District Council, to redevelop the former Hertford Gasworks, Marshgate Drive.
The proposals would transform a brownfield site, which has remained vacant for many decades, into a beautiful new part of Hertford. Our plans would deliver:
· 383 Much needed new homes to help meet local needs
· High quality architecture and landscaping
· New walking, running and cycling routes
· Enhancements to the towpath and River Lea Navigation
· New public open space and recreation areas
· Flexible employment space to support the local economy
· Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
· New car club spaces and electric charging points
We are very proud of our proposals and are committed to creating a new and vibrant place for all to enjoy. Once the application has been validated, it will be given an application number and there will be a further chance to send in your views. We'll keep this website updated with the progress of the application, so please keep checking back.